We bring proven solutions to the entire spectrum of business risks that you face daily
As one of the largest regional property and casualty insurance brokers, Micheletti Insurance Services represents the finest companies in the industry and is positioned to negotiate with the most competitive insurance carriers.
Our Enterprise Risk Management consultant’s help clients proactively deal with the financial, operational and strategic risks they face today and will be confronted with in the future. We examine risks, measure their potential impact, and recommend appropriate strategies to manage or mitigate the risks.
Micheletti Insurance Services’ commercial lines staff manages clients’ property, product and liability coverage, workers’ compensation, professional and executive protection, employment practices liability, fiduciary and bonding needs.
Micheletti Insurance Services Enterprise Risk Management is a regionally recognized consulting practice providing independent and objective advice on clients’ insurance and risk management programs. We bring proven solutions to the entire spectrum of business risks that you face daily.
Chances are your firm is a more complex organization today than it was in prior years. You probably provide more sophisticated products and services, operate at a quicker pace, employ more innovation, and give a higher level of customer responsiveness – all with a much leaner organization. Growth is great, however these changes collectively increase the potential for risk exposure aggregating across all operational areas. Micheletti Insurance Services Risk Management can provide unbiased and uniquely independent advice on your insurance and risk management programs to help you minimize the chance of loss.
Micheletti Insurance Services Enterprise Risk Management will:
- Review operations and exposures
- Review present strategies
- Review existing insurance program
- Provide suggestions for improvement
- Provide written strategies to implement change
Our professional team conducts a systematic review of your exposures which could give rise to a potential loss by addressing operational exposures as they relate to systems, processes and procedures, including human capital. Micheletti Insurance Services consultants can work without disrupting your existing insurers or risk control providers. If a change is merited, we will assist you in finding a solution or alternative, and assist with implementation.
Our services include:
- Risk Management Outsourcing & Loss Control
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Introductory Assessment
- Safety Consulting
- Employer Training
- Supervisor Safety Training
- Specific Employee Training
- Safety Meetings
- Accident Investigation Training
- HAZMAT Program Assessment
- Environmental & Industrial Hygiene Analysis
- Emergency Action & Fire Prevention Planning
- Fleet & Driver Safety Programs
- Construction Safety Evaluation
- Regulatory Compliance & Cal-OSAHA
- Risk Exposure Analysis & Management Services
- Design of Risk Management & Insurance
- Preparation of risk management guides
- Survey of exposures
- Insurance program audits
- Internal Risk Management Process
- Contractual Risk Transfer Review
- Disaster Recovery Planning & Implementation
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Claims Management & Auditing Services
- Claims Reviews
- Claims Cost Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- RFP design, preparation & implementation
- Broker & TPA selection consulting
- Merger & acquisition due diligence
- Insurance archaeology